The Neighborhood Is Full Of New High Definition Antennas

One day, my hubby and I were having a jog around the community.
As we sometimes do, we talked about all the houses and what we like and
don't like about each one. Even though we see the same houses each time
we take a walk, we sometimes encounter something new to yap about.
During a particular jog, we saw something different on top of one
of the neighbors' roof. It was an antenna and it looked similar to
one of those old-fashioned antennas everyone used to use instead of
getting Satellite. The difference was that it was much smaller than the
old-fashioned ones. I was curious to why they had it because I thought just
about either everyone had cable, satellite or an indoor rabbit ears.
A few days after, I was outside washing the car and that very person
happened to drive by the house. I waved and then decided to approach him. I
asked him that I had noticed the new antenna on his roof. He told me
that it was an HD antenna. Then he let me know that he found out you
can place it on your roof and it will yield up HD signals just like the
Satellite company sends out. The only difference is that you get clearer
pictures and you don't have to pay per month for it like you do with
satellite.
I thought it was engrossing and later that day, I told my husband
what the neighbor said. My hubby said that it probably doesn't come
in very good when there is a bad rain or towering winds. I was wondering about
that because why would he want an HD signal that was not consistent. I
went on the Cyberspace and found out that many of the antennas are
powerful enough to keep their HD signals even in storms.
The price of them was not really much money either and we would pay for
it in a few months time in the total that we pay monthly to the cable
company. I ran it by my partner and then bought it. Now, we also have
an antenna on our roof and it truly is wonderful to receive HD channels
without relying on the cable co.'s monthly fee.
I saw my neighbor several days later after I put up the antenna and he noticed.
He was happy that he was able to let me know about it and asked if I was
happy. I let him know that I was thrilled, appreciated the
information and the surplus savings each month!