Parents Finally Go For A High Definition Television

It's about time... my parents finally purchased an HDTV. All my friends have high definition television except for me until now. I would always go to my friend's house to watch my favorite shows or watch the game. High definition is just so much better than typical TV. Now I can sit in the comfort of my home and watch what I want, when I want. My parents have been watching the same TV for the past 10 years. I was just about finished with the regular old pictures we had on it. I wanted the vivid, clear pictures on my friend's HDTV. I must admit I was jealous of the TV. There is nothing like watching that type of picture on a TV and then coming home to a boring, dull, and boring one. One day my parents told me at lunch time they finally decided to enter the future and buy an HDTV. I was so relieved. We all went to the electronics store to look around. When my parents saw the prices of them, they were amazed. Apparently, they never priced them before and always thought it would cost a fortune. They even said they would have probably purchased one sooner if they knew they weren't so much money. Why didn't I ever do the research for them? Oh well, the point is that they finally decided to buy one. I was ready to sit down and revel our new HDTV when it was delivered. I had my popcorn and Pepsi in a tall glass. I sat down and my mom and dad sat close to me. I guess I won't be able to watch exactly what I want, when I want after all. In any case, we threw in License to Wed. The picture was awesome. It was so much better than going to the movie house in our little municipality in Tennessee. We didn't have to worry about tickets or being bothered by the people who yapped through the whole show. I could now watch a great show with a great image all because of our HDTV. It didn't stop there, since we have the high definition service from our dish co. we are able to watch the high definition channels. We watch FOX, NBC, and CBS shows with this high quality picture. Soon we will have so many other station, which will have the same impressive picture. Next year all channels will have to send high definition signals only. Bring on the High definition...we are ready!