New HD Programming Is Awesome On My New High Definition TV!

We just bought a Blue ray HD DVD player for our HDTV. After we got it hooked up, which took a while... I, for some reason or another just realized that I did not acquire any HD movies for me to see on it. Well I already knew which one I sought to see foremost and that was Planet Earth. So I got on the net and purchased it from an online outlet.
The bad occurrence tho' is that I had to wait three days; nonetheless I did reserve myself around twenty dollars, so it was worth the wait. So it came with multiple disks with around three to four episodes of Planet Earth on each of the disks. If you did not know already each program of Planet Earth is one hour long. So once I put in Planet Earth to examine on our HDTV I went to the menu of the premiere disk for the initial episode. As you can imagine it was quite awing how well the illustration looked.
All of the landscapes were untouched as can be in variety and the animals looked as if they were running across the screen as they moved. I was impressed also on how well Planet Earth was filmed with a HDTV camera. Many of the animals they film in the pic looks as if they are right there next to them and the animals are not even being disturbed by them being around. It is really the most impressive movie of its type. One film that really impressed me is the freshwater one.
In the opening of it, it shows Falls ... the highestl water downfall in the world. Then it starts to break off from there and shows the rattling animals that live in the freshwater environment. Another thing Planet Earth does is how fine it shows the over view of the country. Some shots are taken in high Earth altitudes while others are from space showing the landscape and everything around it. The space shots are also one of my preferred things to look at.
Of course on our HDTV it looks as superior as it possibly can but it gives you a thought of how miniature the Earth reallyl is but at the same instant when it talks about some of the environments it feels that the world is very gigantic. When you are watching Planet Earth you may get to an environment that they begin to addressl about that just looks alien to you. Few of the things that are in the surroundings look as if it was not proper and you can not even ideate about being in several of these places in true life.
One that truly shows what I am talking about is the caves film. Basically what it shows you is the subsurface world of Earth. How things form under the surface and the unearthly little creatures that inhabit the caves. It is really something that will be hard for most people on the planet to conceive once they have seen some of the impressive animals that live on it. This film is really awing especially if viewed on a HDTV!